Harper Lake

Harper Lake

Thursday, February 26, 2015

The Tower and Anbow Lynn (from Jan 2011)


We're leaving sometimes this weekend to come home. I know I'm excited. One of the things I miss most about Harper is Dorothy's cooking and Dorothy some too. Today we was out and about London and one of the things we seen was the Tower of London. The tower ain't much of a tower at all, but it is a pretty good size old, old building. Inside you can see the exact spot where Anbow Lynn got her head cut off. Some peoples say she got her neck cut off, but I think that would take two cuts and from what I heard there was just one. Anbow Lynn was Henry D Yates second wife and was the mother of Elizabeth number one. Elizabeth One was the queen that looked like she was going bald. Now I ain't gonna lead you wrong, the stand and the ax and all that stuff wasn't there, just a nice little green marked off part of the yard. In this tower there was a jail house and a lot of ole English folks was kept here. Another thing they has here is the crowd jewels. They is these great big precious stones and they is called the crowd jewels because there is always a big crowd around to look at them. They got so many peoples that they made a moving walk to push you past so peoples won't hang on too long gawking. Didn't take me long; one little peek were enough for me,

Tomorrow: Getting Ready to Head Home


No comments:

Post a Comment