Harper Lake

Harper Lake

Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Hospital

I am sorry to be off the air so long. I were in the hospital for a few days. I woked up one morning feeling real good, like I always do, but by noon o'clock I were feeling real bad. Dorothy forced me to go to what they calls stat care and they forced me to go to the ER at the hospital. They said my blood pressure were real low and my white cells was real high and my left leg were red and swolled up. They checked for blood clots, but that were okay. I were diagnosed as having what they calls celleritis, a sickness what means you got infected areas underneath your skin. They hooked me up to tubes what they used to run medicine into my veins and they hooked me up to wires so they could tell way out at the nurse's desk if my heart were beating right. The medicine worked good enough to get me out and home after two nights. I can rest a lot better at home and since I ain't all hooked up to machines, I can go to the bathroom in a two step procedure instead of a twenty step I had to do in the hospital with all them tubes and wires what kept getting in my way. I want to get out and go sit in my boat and fish, but Dorothy in forcing me to sit still and keep my leg raised up. She's pretty much always right about stuff so I ain't gonna argue with her.

No comments:

Post a Comment