Harper Lake

Harper Lake

Friday, October 14, 2011

Them Peoples What is Called Mimes

One of the things I found strange in San Francisco (I ain't got time to mention all of 'em) was peoples dressed up kinda like clowns and walking around without saying nothing. They would act like they was caught in a invisible cage and was trying to figure the way out by moving their hands up and down and all around like it was a window or door or something in front of 'em. And you know what? They was a lot like them beef eating guards in London. You couldn't get 'em to smile or laugh or nothing unless it were a part of their act. I'm glad Dorothy were with me 'cause she knew all about them and could fill me in on what they was doing. She said she were a big fan of this French mime named Mark Selmarso. I reckon you could understand what he were saying even if you couldn't speak no French. The next day on our trip we went up to the wine country. I'll tell about them happenings next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment