Harper Lake

Harper Lake

Sunday, November 13, 2011

Hershey

I had a lot of dogs over the years and ain't bought nary a one. They come up to see me and I can't help but to feed 'em something and they seems to want to hang around. I reckon I know what's causing them to stay but like I say I can't seem to help myself. One time I had eight dogs hanging around; all shapes and sizes and all dispositions. Some liked to bark and cause a disturbance and some was a quiet as could be. But they all had one thing in common; they was loyal. Hollis give me this new, what they calls, a iPhone and I been taking pictures with it. One of the shots were of Hershey, a dog what come up last year. Hershey warn't nothing but a bag of bones when he walked up into my yard. You can see from the picture I got him in real good shape. Now that dog won't leave my side. One of Willie's daughters come to stay in the big house while me and Dorothy was on our honeymoon and she telled us, when we got back, how Hershey wouldn't hardly eat nothing and walked around like he were wondering what had happened to his world. Now we back and he's happy. Yesterday, another dog come up. I reckon he'll stay too. You understand I don't do no advertising. It's all word of mouth.

No comments:

Post a Comment