Harper Lake

Harper Lake

Wednesday, December 28, 2011

5000

5 0 0 0
Today, Hollis told me we had the 5000th view of my little blog. I were real happy and when I told Dorothy she were excited. I could tell 'cause she couldn't stop giggling about it. She don't really like to read my blog 'cause of the way I telled Hollis to write it. Just like I talk. I think I told y'all Dorothy finished at Millsaps College. She uses real good English, but don't never correct me or nothing. She's always been good like that. I reckon I could try to talk better and I did go through grade seven and one-half in school so I was learned a lot of the rules of English and all. But when you go fishing and whittle and hang out with peoples what talk kinda like they want to, you kinda want to talk the same as them. Anyways I wanted to thank all y'all that viewed in over the last year. The only thing I can't figure out is why some of the comments come through and some don't. Some peoples around here tell me they make comments, but I don't see them. Anyhow, I would like to hear from more of y'all.

No comments:

Post a Comment