Harper Lake

Harper Lake

Friday, December 23, 2011

Snow Down South

Don't get excited. We ain't got no snow this year, but we did a year or so ago; and before Christmas too. That don't happen but once in a coon's age. This year it are sorta cool  (like in the high 50's during the day time and not a lot cooler at night.) That's what they call Fahrenheit. All y'all overseas will have to change it over to whatever y'all use.
I asked Dorothy what she wanted for Christmas and she told me nothing at all. She says we should find some poor family and give them stuff instead of adding things to our overcrowded house. She actually said overcrowded life, but I choose to change life to house cause it makes more sense to me.
The picture were taken in the woods by my house. It were shot a few feet from Harper Lake. I think it's kinda pretty. Merry Christmas to all y'all

No comments:

Post a Comment