Harper Lake

Harper Lake

Monday, April 9, 2012

Easter Eggs What Are Brung by a Rabbit

Dorothy says sometimes I just think too hard. She says I should just accept somethings and not try to figure everything out. But this Easter egg thing kept on at me till I made a trip to the Harper Library to see what I could find out. It looks like the Easter egg are a symbol for the cold, hard tomb where Jesus were put and when it hatches it means the coming back to life and this repeats itself with more chickens and more eggs all the way to definity. Definity means there ain't no end to it. That makes sense. But what don't make sense is the eggs is boiled. They ain't going nowhere except in somebody's stomach. And here's what is real hard for me. They is supposed to be brung by a bunny rabbit. How did he hop into the picture? I know it's just a story, but Faith are hard enough to deal with without throwing in chickens, eggs, and bunnies. Now I reckon we has to ask: What came first the chicken, the egg, or the bunny?

No comments:

Post a Comment