Harper Lake

Harper Lake

Friday, April 13, 2012

Tax Time

I remember when I used to fill my own tax information and just mail it in. Then I got into all the oil money and had to get somebody to help me. He's called a CPA. He's a nice man but he sure are particular 'bout how things is done. He wants me to keep records on what is called expenses and gets onto me just like my momma use to do when I didn't do all my homework and the teacher sent home a note. I told him I warn't too particular 'bout how much I had to pay. What I were interested in were how it were spent. Last week Dorothy brung home a little form what said to give money and they had little boxes on it to check where the money were to go. I think the government ought to put them little boxes on our tax forms. I would check a lot of them boxes, but a lot of 'em I wouldn't check at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment