Harper Lake

Harper Lake

Sunday, March 4, 2012

Judging

Now before I get started I know some of y'all is gonna say I are judging others just by saying what some peoples do. Guilty. I accept I am guilty. But I'm gonna say it anyway. Ever day I runs into peoples what holds their head up in the air and looks down on others what they think is not as holy as they are. Just listen to them politicians on the TV set. You'd think some of 'em ain't never done no wrong the way they is talking about others. The politician motto ought to be: Sometimes right, sometimes wrong, but always certain. I'm talking about both parties. A real easy answer to all our problems might be to elect peoples who is willing to sweep around their own doorsteps before they go to telling other peoples to break out their brooms. But you know what, I don't reckon they could get elected 'cause most peoples want to believe in what their side is blaming on the other side. Now there I go again, finding fault with others. Reckon I better get my own broom out. See how unsimple all this is.

No comments:

Post a Comment