Harper Lake

Harper Lake

Friday, March 16, 2012

Some Things (not many) Just Need to Be Changed

As y'all probably figured I ain't real big on changing things. But I come across something the other day what I figure ought to be different. One of Willie's great granddaughters were over here with him the other day and she brung out her crayolas to color with while we was talking. I noticed she were coloring the peoples faces a color what were like her own skin color. Me and Willie was talking about that and admiring how good her coloring are. Then I got to looking at the names of the colors and one of 'em were named FLESH. Now that just ain't right. It may be right in Sweden or Norgeway but it ain't right here in Mississippi. I figure the simple thing would be just to change that one name to something like KINDA WHITISH PINK or something like that. Otherwise they would have to make a whole bunch of different FLESH colors for all of the world and several of 'em for right here. Beside Hollis tells me the word flesh in German means meat. I know they ain't but it makes them German peoples look like candybulls.

No comments:

Post a Comment