Harper Lake

Harper Lake

Sunday, February 3, 2013

Streetcar Named Desire

Me and Dorothy watched a movie on television last night what were called A Streetcar Named Desire. 
Dorothy knows a lot about this picture show and were explaining it to me as it went along. It's about a Mississippi school teacher what are having personal problems and goes off to live with her sister and her sister's rough and tough husband in New Orleans. They is having problems getting along and this sister moving in just adds to the boiling. It were from a play by a guy named Tennessee Williams, a man what were borned in Mississippi. Go figure. Anyway, I seen this movie years ago and I think of it near 'bout ever day. The reason are my neighbor's dog. They named her Stella and she runs off a lot and requires to be called home. My neighbor tells me he recorded the man in the movie at the part where he calls out real loud to his wife what were also named Stella. He can play it at a high volume and the dog will come running home. This saves his voice so he says. "STELLA, STELLA." I might have to say something one of these days.

No comments:

Post a Comment