Harper Lake

Harper Lake

Friday, June 28, 2013

Packing Lists

No matter how old you are it is probably a good idea to write things down. Today, it is particularly important for me because we are headed out for this wedding in another state. I will have to wear my tuxedo. I got it out of the cedar storage room and aired it out over the week. But what I'm talking about is forgetting things on a trip. The last time I wore this monkey suit I got there and had forgotten my tux shirt. It is a sin to wear anything with at tuxedo except a tuxedo shirt. For another wedding I forgot my black shoes and had to wear brown shoes with a black suit. I reckon that wasn't too bad. Last night I made me a list and this morning I am going over it to make sure nothing is left out. Heaven forbid I get there and have something missing or the wrong thing packed. But the proof will be when I get there and open my bags. It's kinda like that law they passed where you have to pass it before you find out what's in it. In my case, I hope I have a least read over the list a few times. Sorry if I made mistakes today I'm in a real big hurry.

Tales of Harper, short stories and poems about the fictional town of Harper, Mississippi is available on Amazon Kindle

No comments:

Post a Comment