Harper Lake

Harper Lake

Friday, April 12, 2013

Korea Acting Up


I see on TV that things are getting pretty hot over in Korea. As y'all probably know I was over there during the Korean War. And hot is the last thing I think of when I consider that place. I saw more snow and walked through more snow than I ever want to again. The reason I had to leave and come home was because of the cold. I got frozen feet and still suffer from a burning pain on the soles of my feet. I never wear sandals or go around barefoot because my feet look so ugly. My best advice is to walk softly but carry a big snow shovel when dealing with those people leading that country. One of the maps they showed on TV was the lights at night. South Korea is bright and has electricity in all area while North Korea is as dark as it was in the middle ages.

No comments:

Post a Comment