Harper Lake

Harper Lake

Monday, April 22, 2013

Picking Out a New Computer

I got what they call a laptop computer. I fool around with it some, but as y'all know either Dorothy or Hollis types out what I have to say every day. The screen on my laptop is getting dark in certain spots and Hollis says it is on its last few weeks. It ain't the money so much as it is the waste of computer life that keeps me from going ahead and getting a new one. And I don't want to bother with learning all about what I need and how long it will last. I know that next year what ever I buy will be replaced with something better. And I got to decide whether to get what they call a mac or a pc. I told Hollis if I do get one he will have to decide what to get. He said he would and when he was here this weekend he left something on my desk that was a good clue into where he was going with his decision.

No comments:

Post a Comment