Harper Lake

Harper Lake

Thursday, December 11, 2014

Getting a Airplane Out of Atlanta (from Jan 2011)


I can't believe it. Snow and ice still everywhere. No mail again today. I ain't expecting nothing. Just saying I can't believe it. Me and Hollis took a ride or maybe a slide out of the neighborhood. Hollis has a four wheel drive jeep and that makes it better. It was a adventure though. He taken me to this restaurant where I got a $14.00 hamburger. Huh? Dorothy can give you one just as good for $3.50 and the tea is free. All you can drink. 

If everything goes like Hollis hopes it does, we will be flying out of here tomorrow night. I said I didn't think we could get to the airport and Hollis says we gonna ride a MARTA train. Whatever that is. I've seen a whole bunch of things I ain't never seen before here in Atlanta. Don't know if my brain can stand much more. Anyway it looks like this time tomorrow me and Hollis will be heading for England. Pray for me.

Tomorrow: Atlanta Airport


No comments:

Post a Comment