Harper Lake

Harper Lake

Monday, December 8, 2014

More Pressure (from Jan 2011)


More Pressure

We still snowed in. No mail. Airport closed. But plenty of food. They sure was ready for this shut down.

Hollis don't know everything. He come to me and told me that they still use miles in England. Well, by dang that's different. I warn't about to go to no place where I couldn't find my way back to where I started. Then Hollis said he wasn't gonna beg me to go. But then he commenced to doing just that. He said I needed to start doing more stuff. He said the time over there will pass a lot faster than I can imagine and he has a real good place to stay. He swears I will have a good time. I reckon I ought to do this for him. I still can't figure out why it's so important to him. He's paying for everything and he's gone lots of other places by hisself. When I asked him why it was so important he said he just wanted me to get to see England before I really got settled at home. I reckon I'll go.

Tomorrow: Getting a Airplane Out of Atlanta

No comments:

Post a Comment