Harper Lake

Harper Lake

Monday, March 25, 2013

A Little Coat of Paint

I saw this thing on TV where over in Haiti they are painting up the place. The idea is when things are bright and pretty people feel better about themselves. And people who visit or hear about them will think better of them too. I think the paint was free and I expect they have enough people with enough time to do the work. There is a town in the next county that is real rundown and needs a fix up. And there are companies that will donate paint for a renewal project. All it would take for them to accomplish a real makeover is leadership. Everyone has an excuse. Even me. First it ain't really my town and second I'm too old. I recon when it come to initiative Haiti has one up on us around here.

No comments:

Post a Comment