Harper Lake

Harper Lake

Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Moving On

This will be my 933'rd time to post on this blog. I have committed (to myself) to reach 1000. When I do I will stop this particular blog and move on to something else. I haven't decided what that something else will be but I have 67 days to decide. I will leave this blog up and will made enough entries to keep it active, whatever that may entail, so anyone who wants to go back and read older material will be able to do so. I must remind readers that the first blogs were written in my "storytelling voice" and later blogs were not. This was to please my wife, Dorothy, who felt the older ones were demeaning (her word, not mine). One of the main reasons I write a regular blog is to force me to think of something to write on a daily basis. Somedays it is harder than others. Today may be a good example of one of those hard days.



Tales of Harper, short stories and poems about the fictional town of Harper, Mississippi is available on Amazon Kindle
Coming soon: More Tales of Harper (an ebook on Amazon)

No comments:

Post a Comment