Harper Lake

Harper Lake

Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Special Coffee Mugs

I like to drink my coffee in a mug. I have a couple of mugs that are my favorites and I seem to have one or the other in my hand filled with black coffee several times a day. I was telling y'all about a mug I found with MAKE HASTE written on it. I like that because my grandmother used those words a lot. I reckon I may have been a slowpoke or at least not up to her speed requirements. Yesterday, I came across the ad for a company that will make you a mug with whatever you want written on it. I decided that I would get mugs with all the old expressions I could remember. Call me sentimental, I don't care. So I am making out my order with: MUCH OBLIGED, I'LL SWANEE, and I'M ALL FRAZZLED. I'm not sure about the last one, but I heard my daddy say that quite often. Anyway I will wait a few days and see if I can come up with at least six. They have a special price on six mugs.




Tales of Harper, short stories and poems about the fictional town of Harper, Mississippi is available on Amazon Kindle
Coming soon: More Tales of Harper (an ebook on Amazon)

No comments:

Post a Comment