Harper Lake

Harper Lake

Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Liberry Job

I got me a parttime volunteering job at the Harper Liberrry. Dorothy kept suggesting I get out of the house and do something, so when I were down checking out a book I asked if they need any volunteering and they said, "Sure." In case y'all wondering I can read a lot better than I can talk. I been reading most of my life and when I'm inside of a book I kinda loose sight of ever thing else going on in the world. My job are easy. All I got to do is put the returned books back on the shelves where they go.  Friction books is placed by the last name of the author. I knew this already because I been picking books off the shelves for my own reading for a long time. Hollis, my great nephew, what writes this thing for me (trying to make it the way I talk) is a real good reader. He ain't but twenty and he's already read hundreds and hundreds of books. Hollis says he will fill in writing this blog thing on days when I ain't been able to talk to him. He will tell about some of the books he's been reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment