Harper Lake

Harper Lake

Monday, September 17, 2012

Suppository Story

Harper, I don't reckon, are no different than most places. We got what I like to call hard peoples and soft peoples. One of the hard peoples around here are an old doctor what has been in business for more than fifty year. And one of the soft peoples is a new, young druggist what just finished school last year. Seems like the doctor's old aunt had a problem doing a number two and the doctor wrote out a subscription for what they calls a suppository for her. She taken it in to the drug store where this young druggist was working. I overheard him taking to the owner of the store. He were real ruffled and said, "There is no way I am going to type the word 'shove' and 'butt' on one of my labels."The owner agreed and suggested using the words 'insert' and 'rectum' instead. I reckon the owner are right in the middle between hard and soft.

No comments:

Post a Comment