Harper Lake

Harper Lake

Saturday, November 17, 2012

Burning Brush

Like I told y'all last week me and Dorothy is cleaning out stuff. I taken a whole bunch of old canceled checks and receipts from over ten years old over to the Methodist Church where they was offering free shredding. Then I gathered together old magazines, newspapers, and even old pictures. This morning were kinda frosty and a good morning for a brush fire. I figured to add all the old paper things and burn 'em up. I were sad to see some of the pictures going up in smoke. But I thought it were time to move on. When I got back to the house I found where Dorothy had took out pictures of my first wife Bethel and our kids. She even saved a few of Mary Kate, wife number two. None of the pictures of Trixie was in the stack. They all good cremated and that were all right with me. Dorothy are the best wife I ever had. Sorry, Bethel.

No comments:

Post a Comment