Harper Lake

Harper Lake

Thursday, November 22, 2012

Good News on Thanksgiving

We got a good phone call this morning. It were from my boy Jack what lives in California. The good news is he may be moving to Atlanta. He's the boy what invents things and him and a friend wants to set up their own company. And California ain't a good place to do it according to Jack. They has a good opportunity to make a office in a place called Buckhead what really are just a part of Atlanta. I been there and I reckon if Buckhead warn't right slam up against a big city it would be a big city on its own with all them tall building and all. I am so thankful Jack are coming closer to home, over two thousand miles nearer, but I do kinda wish he could do his work in a smaller place. Seems like all peoples do in them big cities are fight traffic and pay taxes. I'm still real thankful though.

No comments:

Post a Comment