Harper Lake

Harper Lake

Sunday, November 18, 2012

Fourth Quarter

We love our football around here. Me and Hollis (and a little bit Dorothy) has been watching all day. Our favorite team plays a good game for three quarters but always falls apart in the four quarter. They done it again tonight. Got me thinking about myself and how, if you wants to look at this way, I'm playing in the fourth quarter of life, me being eighty year old, doncha know? And I reckon it's left up to me keep playing good until they blow that final whistle, what I reckon will sound more like a trumpet if what I learnt in Sunday School are the fact. Anyway I hope to keep getting up ever day, looking out over the prettiness of Harper Lake, and being thankful for all what are given to me. I just hope that at the very end of the game I'll have the ball in my control and I'll be churning out a path with all my might what will lead me over the goal.

No comments:

Post a Comment