Harper Lake

Harper Lake

Saturday, September 21, 2013

Busy, Busy, Busy

We are off to Alabama for the reunion. We plan to get up early tomorrow morning to head back to Harper so Dorothy can participate in this little thing, I thing they call it a tea, for one of her sister's late husband's cousin's daughter who is getting married next spring. Dorothy is a busy person. And she knows it. She even put a little sign up in the kitchen: JUST BECAUSE I'M BUSY DOESN'T MEAN I DON'T LOVE YOU. Me busy?. Not so much. I only get busy when a fish takes the bait or when I get a little behind putting books up at the library. Even then I don't worry about it. I just move faster.



Tales of Harper, short stories and poems about the fictional town of Harper, Mississippi is available on Amazon Kindle

2 comments:

  1. People are seldom too busy to stop and tell you how busy they are.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you want something done, ask a busy person.

      Delete