Harper Lake

Harper Lake

Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Resolutions Should Be Specific

One of the problems people (including me) have is, when making New Year's resolutions we are not more definite in determining our goals. Like last year I pledged to myself that I would buy a juicer. There had been TV shows proclaiming the health advantages of drinking the juice of fruits and vegetables and I decided I needed the wellness they offered. On the first day the stores were opened after the holidays I bought one of those machines; one that cost over five hundred dollars. My resolution for 2014 is to use it more than once this year.



Tales of Harper, short stories and poems about the fictional town of Harper, Mississippi is available on Amazon Kindle
Coming soon: More Tales of Harper (an ebook on Amazon)

No comments:

Post a Comment