Harper Lake

Harper Lake

Monday, January 28, 2013

Atlanta Airport

Today, this ain't about Harper, except that's where it are being wrote from. I talked over the phone to my cousin what lives in Atlanta and he were talking over his cell phone 'cause he were in his car on the way back from the airport. I told him near 'bout ever time I called him he were going to, coming from, or just back from the airport. He said when you live in Atlanta part of your responsibilities are taking peoples to and from the airport. He said he were busy this year picking up peoples what was going to or coming from: Hong Kong, China, India, Nepal, Haiti, London, New York, San Antonio, Manhattan (the one in Kansas), and Florence in Alabama. I asked him if he had been anywheres during this year and he said, "Yeah, to the airport." He claims he's got a button in his car what says: ATLANTA AIRPORT, and all he's got to do is push that button and his car will do the rest. I reckon he's just funning me but with all the new gadgets they has come up with I ain't too sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment