Harper Lake

Harper Lake

Wednesday, January 2, 2013

It Ain't a Eye Pad

I were down at Dorothy's Cafe for breakfast with some of the boys this morning. Dorothy still runs it but since she married me she has hired three more cooks and she only does the salting and peppering and managing. One of the fellows were talking about what he got for Christmas and asked me what Dorothy got me. When I told him it were a iPad, he wanted to know what were wrong with my eye. I had brung it with me so I show him what all it could do (as far as I knew) and he were real surprised that such a little thing can do so much. I'm just learning about it but so far I can play music and play solitary cards. Hollis learned me how. I can even listen to the music while I play solitary. They has ways to read books, find out the weather and news, and work jigsaw puzzles. Hollis says he will teach me all of 'em, but I asked him to do it slow so I can learn 'em good.

No comments:

Post a Comment