Harper Lake

Harper Lake

Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Road Kill Recipes

This fellow, Rhett Rendouble, have been know around here for years for his collecting, cooking and eating of road kill. I ain't sure if it's against the law in Mississippi to do this 'cause I heard the other day where it's just been made legal in Illinois so I guess it ain't legal until somebody passes a law saying so. If it ain't legal 'round here I reckon it's just 'cause they ain't got around to doing the law work on it. I don't want to sound like a lot of folks do it 'cause Rhett are the only one in this county what does it. As far as I knows. Anyway, Rhett has cooked up all kinda critters over the years and somebody talked him in to coming up with a recipe book what contains 15 different kinds of animals he has stewed up. I reckon snakes and armadillos is the most unusual. Most recipes use only things what can be collected from the local area and not many what has to be bought in the grocery store. Rhett taken his Kodac and made before and after pictures of all his works. These pictures can be saw in his book. All in color.

No comments:

Post a Comment