Harper Lake

Harper Lake

Sunday, December 22, 2013

After a Big Rain

It seems strange to have such warm weather on the week before Christmas. Yesterday we had a whole passel of rain and today the sun is poking through bringing seventy degree weather. It gave Dorothy and me a chance to use our screen porch. We at our lunch there and then I had another cup of coffee while I read this book I been working on. Dorothy made little hors d'oeuvres (I had to look up how to spell that one) using cucumber slices, smoked salmon, some kind of herb/garlic cream cheese, and a Sicilian olive half. Then we had grilled jalapeno pimento cheese, bacon, lettuce, tomato on sour dough sandwiches with potato salad. I hope I can read without dozing off.


Tales of Harper, short stories and poems about the fictional town of Harper, Mississippi is available on Amazon Kindle
Coming soon: More Tales of Harper (an ebook on Amazon)


No comments:

Post a Comment