Harper Lake

Harper Lake

Thursday, December 12, 2013

Second Laser

I just got home from the doctor's office. Today was the day when I got my left eye laser-shot to correct what they call secondary cataract. Like the right eye it only took the doctor a minute to zap whatever he zapped with the beam. It took ten minutes to sign in, ten minutes to get all the necessary drops, five minutes to wait my turn with the doctor, a minute of zapping, a couple of minutes for instruction from the doctor, and ten minutes for the nurse to wash out my eyes. She also checked my blood pressure and the pressure in my eye. All in all it was a quick and easy visit. I feel so lucky to have a great doctor with a good staff. Now I'm waiting for the pupil to shrink to normal so I can get rid of these ugly throwaway glasses.



Tales of Harper, short stories and poems about the fictional town of Harper, Mississippi is available on Amazon Kindle

Coming soon: More Tales of Harper (an ebook on Amazon)

No comments:

Post a Comment