Harper Lake

Harper Lake

Monday, December 20, 2010

May Margaret Finds a Silver Lining

After they was all gone May Margaret said to Cleveron, well, all in all I'd have to say we had another successful Christmas. But tomorrow we got to start getting ready for next year. I'm on it, said Cleveron, the lights is all up. May Margaret said to that, but we has got so much more to do next year. We gonna have a real special new member of the family and he's from New York and he's a Catholic. I gotta find some new recipes. I hear them Catholics gotta eat fish or something. I need me a New York cookbook with some catfish recipes in it. Cleveron said, well, I sure as hell know how to catch a fish. And May Margaret said we need to go to the Baptist Book Store in Jackson and get one of them crosses. I wonder if they have such a thing as a Catholic Book Store. Oh, Cleveron, ain't it gonna be wonderful.
Tomorrow: Harvey Lee Sums Up Last Years' Christmas

Hollis' funny name of the day:
Ima Allred is embarrassed

No comments:

Post a Comment