Harper Lake

Harper Lake

Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Staying at the Big House

I reckon I got a little too comfortable at the big house so I decided to stay here while the weather is cold. It's been a lot colder this year than we usually see here. Next week is gonna be real cold. The big house has good heat and air conditioning and there is six fireplaces that I like a bunch. Dorothy comes over after work every day and brings food for me. I good a real good woman who comes twice a week to clean and take care of clothes washing. I reckon I got all I need. Doreen and some of her kids is coming for Christmas Day. Hollis helped me get some gifts for them. Some of them kids I ain't see in years. If they walked up to my door right now I would probably ask them what they wanted till I figured out who they was. We got a real a nice card from Jack and Lou Ann. It showed all their family standing in front of the Pacific Ocean. Real Nice. Ain't heard nothing from Bill.
Tomorrow: Getting Ready for Christmas

Hollis' funny name of the day:
Asa Diamond is a card

No comments:

Post a Comment