Harper Lake

Harper Lake

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Oprah Gets Ready for Australia

Note from Hollis: I must post early today, have to go to Jackson. Please be aware that I do not watch the Oprah Show and have to rely on what Uncle Harvey Lee tells me to write. So if I get anything wrong I apologize.

Doreen left today. She had taken some of her vacation to be with us. I can't tell you how happy I am at the way she has cleaned herself up, getting rid of that tattoo and all that black nail polish and stuff. She is a different person all of a sudden and I am happy. And Jack and his family have made me proud.
Looks like the next big thing for me is Oprah going to Australia. I watch her show most every day and this is a big thing to happen. She has been having people from Australia on lately, like that tall girl that used to be married to Tom Whats-His-Name. I figured the Australian people would be happy to have all these folks visit, but Hollis tells me a lot of people down there don't like it that their hard-earned tax money is going to pay for some of the trip. I reckon Oprah ought to have enough to cover all that. I hope she does.
Tomorrow: More About Australia

Hollis' funny name of the day:
Dan D. Lyon just won't go away

No comments:

Post a Comment