Harper Lake

Harper Lake

Friday, December 17, 2010

T-shirts

Esther Agnes was first. She was always talking about how proud she was of her high school education.
Her shirt said: I WENT ALL THE WAY IN HIGH SCHOOL  She said all I can say is I love it.
Clara Susan's shirt said on the front: I'M AVAILABLE. And on the back: 601-555-9876 (her phone no.)
Florabelle's front: IF MAMA AIN'T HAPPY AIN'T NOBODY HAPPY on the back: AND WE AIN'T
NEVER HAPPY.
Harvey Lynn: I'M REAL GOOD AT DOING NOTHING
Betty Faye: ANOTHER ONE IN THE OVEN
Then May Margaret gave Cleveron his. She said he just wanted another BUDWEISER a red one to change up from always wearing his blue one. But I'm afraid the red will show up more through his white Sunday shirt than the blue she said.
And for me she said. Y'all know I can stand a little teasing: I MAY BE FAT BUT I'M SLOW
Tomorrow: Clara Susan's Big Surprise

Hollis' funny name of the day:
Cash N. Kerry is a speedy shopper

No comments:

Post a Comment