Harper Lake

Harper Lake

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Hollis Puts Pressure on His Uncle

Like I said Hollis is in Atlanta. I got this cousin over there what lives in a place called Vinnings. It's really a part of Atlanta, but they calls it Vinnings. Anyway these cousins are always glad to have somebody from Harper come and stay with them. I ain't been, but Hollis goes a lot. They give him the whole top floor of their house and he can watch TV and use the computer; what ever he wants. He goes because of that girl of his, now they back together. He wants me to get on the train and come over even if I don't want to go all the way to England. He says if I come he will take me down to the Little White House where Roosevelt stayed when he come to Georgia. It's also where he died. Eleanor warn't there, but somebody else was. That's all I'm gonna say about that. He sent me train tickets and everything. I reckon I ought to go. But I hope it ain't no trick like: "You come this far, might as well hop on the plane and fly over with me."
Hollis is okay, but I wouldn't put it past him. He knows what I'm saying because he's the one who's typing my words. Maybe I could go that far. I always wanted to see Atlanta.
Tomorrow: The Train

Hollis' funny name of the day:
Jerry Mander is all over the map

1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad to hear that Harvey Lee is coming to Atlanta. I bet he has a blast and will want to come back. Just be sure to skip Freaknik!

    This is vickest!

    ReplyDelete