Harper Lake

Harper Lake

Sunday, January 16, 2011

A Trip to Oxford

Me and Hollis took a train out of London today. He bought us a special pass what let's us jump on a train and go anywhere we want to. Today we went to Oxford. You know that town that was named after the town in Mississippi where Ole Miss is at. Ha Ha. You know I'm just funning y'all. It's the other way around of course. I reckon. Anyway I found out Oxford ain't just one college. It's a whole bunch all called going to Oxford just to make it easier. Like when peoples out in the country say they from Harper just to make it easy for others to know where they live. At Oxford we climbed up the tower and looked out over the whole setup. You want believe it but I seen sheeps right close to the campus. The students there looked real smart so I didn't try to talk with 'em or tell 'em any stories. Just about dark me and Hollis catched another train and rode back to London. After we got off at the tube stop right next to that big store we went into that food court and got us some real nice food. I ain't going to try to tell you what it was cause I ain't never heard of it before. It was good though.
Tomorrow: Stonehenge

Hollis' funny name of the day:
Minnie Sota is cold and distant

No comments:

Post a Comment