Harper Lake

Harper Lake

Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Decisions

Me and Hollis been talking. Y'all know he tries to type out these daily things using my own words. He's done pretty good I reckon. I don't read all of 'em, but I do read comments and I reckon ever thing worked out okay. But Hollis is going off to school. He's been going to that community college down the road but now he's going to Ole Miss. He wants to be a writer. I asked him if he were gonna write for a newspaper or what and he said he wanted to write stories. I reckon he's got a lot to write about since he grew up around here. We got more'n our share of characters. Anyway Hollis is leaving in a few days and I reckon we'll just shut down this operation. He has promised to work on it until we reach number 365 (one for ever day of a whole year.) But I warn't gonna ask him to write one ever day after that since he's gonna be near bout three hundred miles away. He says he will keep the blog up so peoples what want to can go back and read the old ones. So, we got a few over thirty to go. Hope I can keep ever body interested until then.

No comments:

Post a Comment