Harper Lake

Harper Lake

Thursday, May 9, 2013

Guilty of Not Thinking Things Through

Y'all probably remember how I get a little riled up by what people name their kids. That name has do go along with those children into their adult lives and careers. Some people try to take advantage of a strange name. It is easier for people to remember them. We got a judge down in the county that is named Gilbert T. Vardick. He could have painted those letters on his door but he choose to have GILL T. VARDICK put up. I reckon to plant a little fear into those facing him for sentence. I don't know that he is particular rough on law breakers but everybody thinks he is. This may work to his advantage. Another case that may or may not work to help promote a business is the name of a local doctor. The sign hanging outside his office is Peter Payne, Urology. Poor Amanda Love has had a hard time finding a mate and for whatever reason May Bloom never did. You may have to think about that last one a while.

1 comment:

  1. I love this. John always talked about the doctor in their small MN town, Dr. Ness. He was P. Ness and she was A. Ness. (I wonder if he is pulling my leg?)

    ReplyDelete