Harper Lake

Harper Lake

Thursday, May 30, 2013

Hacked

It's Harlow Booney again. Yesterday, down at the barbershop this fellow, a stranger to me, was all upset about his computer being hacked. He said he was damn tired of it. Harlow said, "That ain't nothing. My wife stays hacked. She even got hacked on our honeymoon when I run out of gas on the way down to Gulfport. And she's pretty much been hacked ever since." He went on to tell this man with the computer problem how to deal with his adversity. "What I do, you see, is just give her something to be hacked about. I mean right on the spot, usually as soon as I see her ever day. That way the hacking is a matter of my own choice. You see, I kinda take her out of the equation. That way I can sit back, laugh, and live with the situation." The computer guy gave the rest of us a confused look and said to Harlow, "Thanks, Bud. I'm gonna try that."

No comments:

Post a Comment