Harper Lake

Harper Lake

Saturday, October 12, 2013

Getting Ready To Go Home

We ain't even been to the wedding yet and I am already thinking about the drive home. Early tomorrow morning we will get up and leave. We plan to drive all the way back to Harper in one day. Dorothy is excited to get back and start moving her furniture back in place after getting the floors refinished. The only time I flew in an airplane was when Hollis talked me in to going to London with him and that girl. You can be sure that my next trip will be by air. I probably won't post anything tomorrow since we will spend the whole day driving.

It will be good to get back to our little lake.





Tales of Harper, short stories and poems about the fictional town of Harper, Mississippi is available on Amazon Kindle

1 comment: