Harper Lake

Harper Lake

Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Paint Delay

Sorry to be so late posting today. Dorothy is having the house repainted, the inside that is. I could not get upstairs to my computer. I will have to admit it was a situation that could have been easily solved since my computer is a laptop and if I would have thought about it I could have brought it down stairs. I spent most of the day on the screen porch reading. It was pretty cool today and a fresh breeze blew in off the lake. Every now and then I caught the smell of late blooming flowers. It was so nice I literally forgot about my upstairs study and all the computer things I do up there. Tomorrow Dorothy has some men coming in to refinish the hardwood floors. I reckon I won't recognize the house I've lived in all these years when they get through. Oh, well.



Tales of Harper, short stories and poems about the fictional town of Harper, Mississippi is available on Amazon Kindle 

No comments:

Post a Comment