Harper Lake

Harper Lake

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Australia

I reckon some of you know Oprah is taking her whole audience to Australia. They call it the land down under. But I don't think so. From all the picture I seen they seem to be doing right well. That brings something to mind. Hollis tells me people in Germany, Brazil, and other countries have been reading my stuff. I am grateful. But what I can't figure out is why nobody from England or Australia has tuned in.
I thing they speak a kind of English there, I mean enough to understand me. If any of y'all know anybody in them places plant a bug in their ear and tell them about me and Harper. I'd be much obliged.

Hollis: Sorry this post is late. I am in Atlanta tonight. Amanda, my ex-girl,friend, and her parents took me out to dinner at this fancy restaurant. We leave tomorrow for Saint Simons Island.

No comments:

Post a Comment