Harper Lake

Harper Lake

Thursday, October 14, 2010

Hollis' Trip

Hollis, as y'all know is visiting over in Georgia. He called me--and just happened to catch me home--to tell me about the wonderdful beach and good food he was having on St. Simons Island. I think he is more excited about being back with his girl than anything else. I love it when young peoples get along. It makes life so much easier. I got along real well with all my wives. Y'all know how crazy I was for Bethel. And Mary Kate was as true as a saw line. Even Trixie and me got alone real good. It's just that she got along real good
with a lot of men. Hollis will be back Monday and we'll start on Wilkie Whitmire and the New Orleans hospital scene.

Hollis: Uncle Harvey gave me instruction on what to write when I phoned him this afternoon. There will be more tomorrow. Things are going real well with Amanda and me. Just got to make sure I don't slip up before Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment