Harper Lake

Harper Lake

Thursday, August 1, 2013

Off to Texas

Me and Dorothy are off to Texas for a wedding. The daughter of one of Dorothy's Millsaps classmates is getting married. I had to pack my old tuxedo as well as a suit. It's gonna feel funny being all dressed up and will probably have me wishing I was wearing my fishing clothes and sitting in my boat on the lake. Anyway, I still have not decided whether or not to take my computer so the next few days may be a little spotty with my posts. I hope some of you will go back to some of my beginning posts, the one's that were written in my storytelling voice, and read those. Or, take a look at my cousin's book on Amazon. You can read a sample there.



Tales of Harper, short stories and poems about the fictional town of Harper, Mississippi is available on Amazon Kindle

No comments:

Post a Comment