Harper Lake

Harper Lake

Tuesday, December 4, 2012

A Little Kitchen Time

Dorothy and two of her friends is on their ever year trip to Christmas shop in New Orleans. This gives me a little time in the kitchen. I'll have to say Dorothy are such a good cook I don't usually miss fooling around with my made-up recipes, but sometime I get a little nostalgical and wants to mix up things what Dorothy would think kinda crude. Last night a friend brought me some oysters back from Louisiana and I grilled some up on this flat piece of iron what I put over a fire hole in my back yard. This morning I made my scramble eggs and oysters what I eats with hot sause and sliced tomatoes. For noontime I plans to fry up the rest and mix up my special sauce with lots of horseradishes. I grows them too. Then all I has to do are clean up good using my rule to leave one thing out of place so when Dorothy are home she will seize on that and correct me and I'll say, "I'm sorry. Do you reckon I'll ever learn, Dorothy." And then ever thing will be okay.

No comments:

Post a Comment