Harper Lake

Harper Lake

Saturday, December 8, 2012

My Daddy Didn't Have This Problem

One of the things you can quote me on are when I said, "The more things you gets the more things you has to take care of." I think I come up with that on my own but I may have heard somebody say it or something kinda like it. Well, I was cleaning up behind that computer what Hollis talked me in to getting and one of the wires come loose. I were as lost as if I had been dropped right in the middle of the Atlanta Ocean without no paddle. Hollis are not coming home from school this weekend so I called one of Willie's boys to come over and he fixed it right off. I got to thinking about all the things I got and that I use but ain't got no idea what's what when it comes to understanding how they works. One thing I'm real sure of are my daddy, what died in 1956, didn't never have this problem.

No comments:

Post a Comment