Harper Lake

Harper Lake

Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Patience, Now!

I were always known as a patient guy. Been complimented many times on it. But lately I notice, and other peoples has been telling me I ain't near as patient as I use to be. I been thinking on it and I come to the conclusion I ain't got as much time to be waiting around for stuff as I used to. I'm eighty year old for the sake of goodness. Also I used to be able to ride fifty mile while needing all the time to use the bathroom. Well, that don't happen no more. I got to get off at the next exit and one time I had to pull over and stand in front of the car door where I hope nobody seen me. But looking back I reckon the most patient person I ever knowed were my first wife, Bethel. She put up with so much from me while I were getting over Korea and my froze feets. We was both too patient with our children. Bill didn't cause problems but now ain't got nothing to do with me or Harper. Jack were pretty bad but turned out good. Doreen were not patient with none of her husbands and kept moving on to the next one. I seen where somebody got this bright idea and is selling hour glasses on the interweb. You is supposed to just sit there and watch it drain to teach yourself patience. I were gonna order it but got aggravated at how complicated the ordering were and gave up on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment