Harper Lake

Harper Lake

Monday, December 3, 2012

Real Christmas Trees

Nowadays peoples has all kinds of Christmas trees. I seen one yesterday what was made out of fruit. A lot of folks has fake trees what they store in their attics and reuse 'em ever year. The lights is already on 'em and the only problem is finding the plugs what links up part one, two, and three. They still has to be decorated with Christmas balls and angels and stuff. For my part to keep real trees in the picture I has a little tree farm on my property where I grows trees for peoples what wants 'em. I don't charge nothing and tell peoples, if they wants to pay, to drop it in the pot at the mall or in the collection plate at the church of their choice. When peoples wants a tree all they has to do is give me a call and I will go down before they get here and cut a tree almost all the way down. Then when they do get here I will let the children finish the job. I got a old boy scout hatchet what they can use. If the grown ups want to pick their own tree they has to do the chopping. I work all this out before they gets here.

No comments:

Post a Comment