Harper Lake

Harper Lake

Saturday, December 22, 2012

Is Space Peoples Smarter Than Us

Me and Dorothy seen this special on the TV about how spacemens come down in rocket ships and landed in New Mexico and I got to thinking about how smart they must be to be able to travel as far as they came. Then I was thinking maybe they is just smart in certain things kinda like them peoples what can play the piano but can't even write their name. They may can design rocket ships but couldn't build a road or write a book or a song or a love letter. Then I started thinking about how they all look alike in the pictures peoples made of them like they is all mens or all womens. I mean like their ain't no difference. I reckon if that's right I can see why they had all that time to discover ways to ride around in space. I don't know but I can't help but wonder.

No comments:

Post a Comment